Cookies are files created in users’ browsers that store data in order to record activity on the Website and perform different functions such as statistical analysis, efficient traffic management, purchases on the website, etc. Cookies are automatically installed on users’ devices, but they may administer them or completely block them using the settings available on the links at the end of this policy.
Cookies can also share information about your browsing on our website with third party collaborators (agencies, sponsors, advertising companies, etc.) who help us implement advertising and with the analytical management of our social media.
Purposes of the cookies we use:
- Technical Cookies: Technical cookies are strictly necessary to allow proper browsing of a website, platform or application, ensuring the website content downloads properly and enabling the use of the different options or services on the website, such as accessing an Intranet, placing an order, completing a form or using security items, and browsing the website.
- Personalisation Cookies: These cookies permit users access to services with some predefined general features depending on a number of criteria in the user’s device, and configuring the website in a certain way according to the users’ preferences such as the language, the type of browser the service is accessed through, regional set-up from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analytics or statistical Cookies: These cookies allow monitoring and analysing users’ behaviour on the website by the party responsible for them through compilation of data for statistical purposes (such as number of visits, requested services/products, etc.) which will later allow improving the offered services, the operation of the website and the services for user, and also user profiling. Monitoring is carried out aggregately and anonymously.
- Publicity Cookies: These cookies allow monitoring the use and management of the advertising spaces as effectively as possible that publishers have included on a website, application or platform from where the service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or how often adverts are displayed.
- Behavioural publicity Cookies or on-line managed publicity cookies: These cookies compile and store information about the behaviour of users obtained through constant observation of their browsing habits, meaning we are able to define a specific profile to display relevant advertising.
Compiles website statistics and tracks conversion rates
Helps to store cookies consent status by users in Social Media.
Measures the performance of advertisements and provides recommendations on products based on statistical data.
Contains a unique ID that Google uses to save your preferences and other information. Display of maps on Google Maps.
Use of Google Analytics cookies on the website
Information about the use of Google Analytics cookies +Info
To prevent Google Analytics from compiling and using your data, we provide you with the extension to disable Google Analytics in browsers through the link +Info
The company can administer social media pages for advertisement and as a point of contact with its customers. These pages may install cookies on visitors’ devices, even if they are not registered in the social media. The types of cookies that are installed and why they are installed are described in the relevant Cookies pages on each social media platform (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, etc.).
Plug-ins – If social media plug-ins installed on the website are used, they will report the data produced through interaction with the plug-in, to the social media. If a session has been started on the social media, the visit to the website may be associated with the social media. Data processing and its purposes are described in the relevant privacy policies published by each social media.
Disabling Cookies in browsers:
Disabling cookies can mean browsing the website is less fluid, and some of our services on the website may not work properly.