Cookies are files created on your browser and, by storing data, they record your activity on the website. They have different functionalities, such as statistical analysis, managing web traffic efficiently, tracking purchases through the website, etc. Cookies are automatically installed on your computer, but you may administer or block them completely through the links shown at the end of this Policy.
Cookies are only installed on your device with your consent. However, you can change the cookies settings or withdraw your consent at any time by accessing the panel or erasing the cookies on your device. Each browser has its own method, which you can see by clicking the links shown at the end of this Policy.
Cookies may also share the information about your browsing behaviour on our website with third-party partners (agencies, sponsors, advertising companies, etc.) who help us with advertising and managing analytics and social media.
Purpose of the cookies used:
- Technical cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary and enable you to browse a website, platform or app smoothly, load web contents well and use the different options or services available, such as accessing an intranet, completing an order, filling in a form or using security elements, allowing you to browse the website.
- Customization cookies: These cookies let you access the service with some general predefined features in terms of a series of criteria on your terminal, setting up the website in a certain way depending on your preferences, including language, browser used to access the service, regional settings from where you are accessing the service, etc.
- Analytics cookies: These allow the website to collect data on your activity to track and analyse your behaviour on the websites the cookies are linked to for statistical purposes (such as statistics on the number of visits, services/products sought, etc.). This will then help improve the way services are offered, the site operation and the service provided, and will also help build user profiles. This tracking is done globally and anonymously.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies allow the website to track the use and management—in the most effective way possible—of the advertising spaces that the publisher has included on a website, application or platform where requested services are provided in accordance with different criteria, such as the contents published and the frequency of the adverts displayed.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies collect and store users’ behavioural data, which is obtained by constantly observing their browsing habits. This allows us to create a specific profile so ads can be displayed accordingly.
Collect statistics from the website and track conversion rates
Helps store the user’s consent status for cookies on Social Media.
This measures ad performance and provides product recommendations based on statistical data.
It contains a single ID that Google uses to remember your preferences and other information. Viewing maps through the Google Maps app.
This cookie is linked to sites that use Google Tag Manager to load other scripts and code on a site. The site may considered it as strictly necessary as, without this cookie, some scripts may not work correctly. The end of the name is a unique number that also identifies an account linked to Google Analytics.
Part Three (Zoho)
Use of Google Analytics cookies on websites
Information on the use of Google Analytics cookies +Info
To stop Google Analytics from collecting and using your data, you can access the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on through the following link +Info
Also, Google has its own policy for the use of advertising cookies +Info
Our entity may administer pages on social media for advertising purposes and as a contact point for its clients. These pages may install cookies on visitors’ devices even if they are not registered on the sites. The types of cookies installed and their purposes are described in the relevant Cookies Policies published by each social media (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, etc.).
Plug-ins – If social plug-ins installed on the website are used, they will forward the data produced by your interaction with the plug-in to the social website owner. If the user is logged into a social media account, the social network may link the visit to the website to said social media account. The cookies used and their purposes are described in the relevant Privacy Policies of each social media.
To block cookies on browsers:
Blocking cookies may prevent a smooth browsing experience and some of our web services may not work properly.