Xpendor Price List,
License and Benefits Included
The Xpendor licence grants the exclusive right to use our application and all future versions of it. This comprehensive subscription also covers the following essential aspects:
- Application and Updates: Unlimited access to the Xpendor application and all new versions we release, ensuring you always have the latest functionality and enhancements.
- Cloud Storage: We include the cost of the cloud storage needed to back up your data securely and accessible at all times.
- Troubleshooting: Our commitment to your success is reflected in the world-class technical support we provide, ensuring prompt resolution of software bugs and technical issues that may be detected to ensure uninterrupted use and continuity of the application.
- Key User Helpdesk: Our licence covers support for any queries or usage issues through designated key users at each customer, ensuring they are always backed up.
We understand that every business is unique, so our billing structure is tailored to your needs:
- Annual Advance Billing: An advance invoice will be provided based on the number of licenses contracted for the year. This covers a period of 12 months from the start of the service. If at the end of the annual period the licence utilisation has been less than the initially contracted amount, unfortunately, no refund will be issued for the difference.
- Flexible Monthly Billing: For large accounts, our customers can opt for monthly billing, adjusted according to licence usage during that period.
If your business is growing and you need to increase your capacity, our process is simple and effective:
- Inform our team at GOLIVE about the need for new licenses.
- Our team will activate the additional licences to ensure a smooth transition.
- For annual billing customers, new licences will be invoiced on the start date and for the amount corresponding to the number of months remaining until the established annual billing start date.
Method of Payment
Invoicing will be on an annual or monthly basis, on a cash payment basis.